2 Major bugs:
1: When I click export separate sprites, program closes.
2: If I run as Admin, can't drag/drop/open images.
Can you fix these please?
Sprite Sheet Scanner
A downloadable tool
SpriteSheetScanner can find all sprites inside a sprite sheet and save selected ones seperate in choosen folder(s) or create new sheet(s) of them in 32bit PNG format.
- Find all sprites inside a sprite sheet seperated by transparency
- If necessary works with JPEGs, too by using a tolerance color value
- Even partial overlapping sprites will be found
- Define more than one transparent color
- Cut a sprite in halfs or quarters or multiple parts on grid base
- Create unions by merging any sprites
- Define and export groups of sprites
- Unlimited undo (Ctrl + Z)
- Create preset files and save and load them
- Commandline and drag and drop of images and preset files
- Export as single images or as a new sheet
- Small sized archive, only ~300kb
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Small addition. Zoom with keys.May 31, 2021
- New tool is out. Extract sprites easy from sprite sheets!May 30, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
2 Major bugs:
Thank you so much. Exactly what I needed. Will there be a new release anytime soon? Alas! I get quite a bit of crashes and not all sprites saving during extraction. HOWEVER! It's still a life saver! Once you get the hang of it it's a major time saver.
Thank you 🤗